Friday, November 16, 2018

Etude House Double Lasting Foundation with StyleKorean by qborero




Are you a big fan of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation but is looking for a perfect dupe? Then, you should be happy because in this blog I am gonna be sharing the perfect dupe for Estee Lauder.

Etude House Double Lasting Foundation is my go to foundation when I was in College. But when I ran out of it, I tried some other foundation. Upon looking for a perfect foundation at www.stylekorean.com, I saw this marvelous holy grail product and I was so happy since it has a darker shade which is Tan. In the Philippines, the darkest shade available in Etude House stores in the shade sand, which is too me a bit lighter and a bit gray.

The packaging comes in a frosted glass bottle and it has a pump. You can control the amount of product you are to dispense because the pump is very efficient. As for the smell, it smells like your usual foundation, nothing too special. The color selection for this product is a bit varied and I like that it has yellow tone shades. When I first had it, I got it on the shade sand, and now I got it on the shade tan. I wish I can try the amber but is was out of stock at the moment I purchased.

The finish of this foundation lies between dewy and matte, maybe a little bit of a velvety satin. The coverage is medium to high, but on me with two layers, it gives me medium coverage. I don't like to layer it up to three or more because it tends to be a bit cakey. I highly suggest you use a brush for a fuller coverage and a sponge for a seamless finish.

Do I recommend this? Yes. Is it like the Estee Lauder? Maybe a little, but the coverage is not that full compared to the Estee Lauder. Is it worth the price? Yes!!

Get yours at:http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/etude-house-double-lasting-foundation-tan/880/tag/qborero

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment