Monday, November 26, 2018

Madeca Derma: Raiza Contawi's Life-Changing Product Review by qborero



Centellian 24 + Madeca Derma

The TECA essence from Centella Asiatica and other patented active ingredients add a natural layer of shield to your skin to bring relief skin agitation and problems, for healthier younger-looking skin.

Packaging
The cream comes in a sleek box sealed by a tape that has a plus sign on top. Inside the box, the main product is in a tube form, which is squeezy and easy to use. Below are some photos of each sides of the box.

Front side of the Madeca Derma

Back side of the Madeca Cream

The cream
The main ingredient of Centellian 24 Madeca Cream is Centella Asiatica extract, which repairs the skin's natural barrier. It claims to heal scars and marks by speeding up the skin's recovery process. In addition to that, it also claims to boost collagen synthesis that aids in minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, roughness, discoloration and redness of your troubled skin.
 To use this, apply an adequate amount of the Centellian 24 Madeca Cream onto the skin. Gently massage/pat the cream all over the face to aid speedy absorption. Or you can just directly apply it in areas where you need improvement. It has the scent of your usual ointment scent to it. As for the formula of the cream, you can see on the picture below that it is a little greasy and thick. After applying the cream, you can see that your skin is glazing and it could be seen as a glass skin. 

The formula of the cream

The Result
When I first use the cream, I really have so many active acne and my skin is really troubled. You can refer to the picture below to see. Upon my first application, it doesn't feel too heavy but it really is greasy to me since I have oily skin. On my first week of using the cream, some tiny bumps arises and there is a little purging effect to it. On my second week, the bumps lessened and my skin feels a lot softer. I continued using the product until it reaches today, my first month of using the product, and you can see that the acne are almost gone and my skin is now better. There are still redness on my face but it seems that my pores are no longer clogged and my skin now is softer and brighter. I got used to the scent and I kept on using this at night after I apply my other skin care.

First time using Madeca Derma
A month after using Madeca Cream


Where to get MADECA DERMA?
Does Madeca Derma works? YES! DEFINITELY YES!! So hurry and get yours at 
https://hicharis.net/qaborero/2Kc
https://hicharis.net/qaborero/3t1
https://hicharis.net/qaborero/3sY



No comments:

Post a Comment