Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Kbeauty Box #06: STAY YOUNG BOX with StyleKorean by qborero




I know that everyone of us want to be younger looking, glowing and wrinkle-free. We buy products that will make us achieve that Korean Glow. We experiment, try and try until we find what products will work for  us. In this blog, I will be sharing to you a box full of magical products to stay young. This Kbeauty Box costs only Php 521 or about 10 USD. 

1. COSRX Salicylic Daily Gentle Cleanser: It is an ideal cleanser to reduce breakouts and removes impurities and pimple causing dirts. It tends to dry your pimples so do not leave it on your skin too long. Wash it thoroughly.

2. D'ALBA White Truffle Mist Serum: This mist will improve your fine lines, wrinkles, also brighten your skin and delivers important nutrients. I personally have tried so many mist and I am impressed with this one. I am looking forward to buy a full size of this product. This actually a really good product and it provides a long lasting moisture to the skin.

3. SULWHASOO Essential Balancing Emulsion: This works in hydrating and relieving my skin smooth and soft.

4. BENTON Fermentation Eye Cream: This eye cream relaxes and soothes my under eye. I believe that with further and longer use, I will be wrinkle-free and my under eyes look a lot healthier.

5. ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung pH 5.5 Relief Toner: You all know that I have been using this line from Etude House and I am very happy to be having a travel size of my holygrail toner. Now I can bring this whenever I am travelling. This cleanses my skin and make sure it is dirt-free!

6. PYUNKANG YUL Nutrition Cream: This nourishes and moisturize my skin and provides my skin a clearer complexion. I love that this product is not sticky and really melts into the skin.

7. AVAJAR Perfect V Lifting Premium Eye Mask: I know and I am sure that this helps tighten my under eye and makes it wrinkle-free.

8. HYGGEE All in one Tightening and Firming Mask: This is the second time that I have tried this and I have to say that together with the products mentioned above, this helps to recover my skin.

Do I recommend this Kbeauty box? YES! Yes, ofcourse! With only 10 USD you will get the privilege of enjoying 8 products! Get yours at: http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/stylekorean-k-beauty-box-06-stay-young-box/1539306036/tag/qborero



Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment