Friday, July 13, 2018

It's Skin VC Effector with StyleKorean by qborero


Another effective product that really help lightens acne marks, hyperpigmentation, and other skin blemishes visible on your skin is Vitamin C. There are various type of Vitamin C out in the market for you to try. Let us talk about this serum right here, the It's Skin VC Effector.

Packaging: 
Comes in a yellow bottle with a dropper and cap.

Content: 
30 ml of fluid not so runny serum

Effects: 
Lightens pimple / acne marks
Brightens hyperpigmentation and evens out skin
Gentle to the skin and smoothens it

Application and Experience:I use one or more drops to make sure I have generous amount of product onto the areas where I have acne scars, particularly cheeks, nose, and chin. I remember feeling a bit warm the first time I applied the product. I usually apply it overnight because I don't like to use it before applying my makeup, it can make your face a little sticky. This definitely evens out my skin. I have dull and tired looking skin because I always go home late and have lack of sleep but this serum somehow help me revive my skin making it look hydrated all the time. As for lightening or fading my acne scars, unfortunately, I think this serum didn’t help much.


Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment