Friday, July 6, 2018

UNBOXING: Seoul Glow Box with StyleKorean by qborero


I recently posted a blog about StyleKorean's kbeauty box, now let me share with you what's inside a Seoul Glow Box. 

I am so happy to receive this wonderful box, it contains 8 kbeauty items. I love that the packaging of each of the items aren't cheap looking. They are actually cute and really full of effort. I like that StyleKorean created this kind of kbeauty box, it is very helpful to those who wants to try first before buying the full size.

About the products inside, I am most delighted with the Sulwhasoo Ginseng Cream, we all know that that brand is a high-end kbeauty brand. I love the packaging of the Huxley Oil Essence, it looks very classy and it smells so good. I've been meaning to buy a Heimish All Clean Balm but I was always skeptical about it, thank God I got to try this because of this box. It totally works but I think it is still pricey. As for the Moonshot Cream Paint, I love the formula I just don't like the color on me. Bright pink does not go for a morena like me. I've been always a user of the Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser and I find it cute to see a sample size. As for the Son & Park Beauty Water, I don't think it is that special to be raved by a lot of beauty enthusiast. Maybe with continued use I might see a difference but for now it's a no no for me. Lastly, I got to try the Pyunkang Yul Mask Pack, it has 3 steps and I find the mask very rejuvenating. I highly recommend it.

Overall, I like to recommend this box to every kbeauty enthusiast out there. Kudos to StyleKorean for doing this, I hope you produce this type of boxes more!

Get yours at: www.stylekorean.com

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment