Saturday, July 21, 2018

Damage Hair Care with StyleKorean by qborero


Whether it is raining or it is sunny, you need to protect your hair. There are a lot of available hair serums here in the Philippines, but nothing ever worked for me. Since I have been an avid fan of kbeauty, I tried this holy grail product of many beauty enthusiast.

MISE EN SCENE PERFECT REPAIR HAIR SERUM

Claims to fame:
Repair your hair within 3 days with miracle oil serum. Mise en scène Perfect Serum is an oil-infused hair serum that provides intensive damage care. Highly enriched with argan oil, royal jelly and rose water, this perfect repair serum boosts nutrient deep into your hair, leaving hair smooth, silky, manageable and nourished. It can be used as conditioning, styling and finishing tool to calm and nourish your hair with shine. No rinse if needed after use. This shine-boosting hair serum awarded First place in COSMO BEAUTY AWARDS 2014 Hair Essence category.

Suggested Use:

1) Dry lightly with a towel after shampooing.
2) Evenly apply a coin size of this serum on the entire hair, especially for the rear and damaged part of your hair, and then dried up your hair.
3) When your hair is dried, apply a little serum into tip of the hair to finish. Your hair will become shiny.


Ingredients:
Damage Cure ComplexTM and 7X Oil CocktailsTM consisting of highly enriched organic argan oil, argan oil, camellia oil, marola oil , olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, and jojoba oil, royal jelly, and rose water makes your hair smooth, prevent tangles, and splitting.

My Experience:

I have been using this for straight 2 weeks now and I can really see a big difference. My hair is very long and it tends to be dry at times. I do  not like oily or greasy hair because it attracts more dirt. I tried using this with wet hair and it is as if my hair absorbs it quick! But I suggest you use it on your dry hair to see the miracle effect. It will make your hair shiny and look healthier. I love it so much and I definitely recommend this. It comes in a bottle with a pump and I was actually surprised that it is so  big for a hair serum.


Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment