Friday, September 21, 2018

Tonymoly Delight Circle Mascara with StyleKorean by qborero



The mascara doesn’t come in a box as it’s a fairly basic, staple product – which explains how super affordable it is. I don’t think that this is an issue though, since the packaging is very sturdy and the cap screws shut tightly. It’s a pretty light-weight and simple. The brush for the curling version of this mascara has a curved shaped, which is meant to curl the lashes. This mascara is very handy and is very cute. The color is black and teal. It is actually waterproof and won't let your eyelashes fall. A lot of beauty gurus are raving about this product and I can say that this product is really good. The mascara has microfibers that helps lengthen my eyelashes more. It gives me a really natural looking length and darkens my lashes substantially. The mascara doesn’t clump at all and manages to hold my curls all day long. A must-try and a must-hoard mascara! Get yours at www.stylekorean.com!

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment