Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Perfect Blush for Mestizas with StyleKorean by qborero



How necessary blush is? Well if you ask me then I would definitely say that it is a must! It gives you that glow and color that will make your skin look a lot more healthy and alive. I am trying a new blush from the brand CORINGCO. It is a duo blush which I think will suit those who have white or fair skin.

The baby pink and baby peach shade when mixed  will give you that natural flush from within look. The formula of this blush is a little bit too powdery but it is long lasting. You can blend both shade to get a more multi-dimensional look. I think this is the blush that would not go any wrong for those mestizas out there. It actually is good for those morena, for a little flush.

Get yours at: http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/coringco-pink-square-dual-cheek-01/1521617656/tag/qborero

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment