Sunday, August 26, 2018

Trying out some BENTON products with StyleKorean by qborero




Benton is a Korean brand that sells skincare products. They have a wide range of products that varies from sheet masks to creams to oils to mist and a lot more. The name and definition of Benton took its motives from the movie “ The curious case of Benjamin button” In the movie , Benjamin is born as an old man and he becomes younger and younger as time goes by and ultimately dies as a new born baby. Let me share with you my thoughts on two of their products:



BENTON HONEST IT TEA TREE MIST

If you have oily or acne prone skin, this is the mist you've been dreaming of! It is made with Tea Tree water and extracts, this mist is here to soothe and treat acne while hydrating the skin.

For those of you who think you're oily and don't need hydration - think again! Skin needs moisture to protect the skin from premature aging regardless of how much oil you produce. I love the star ingredient, tea tree water, a gentle anti-inflammatory that effectively and gently treats breakouts without drying out the skin. I like using this before putting on my makeup, because it tends to be a little greasy if I spray it as a fixing spray.


Get yours at: www.stylekorean.com


BENTON HONEST CLEANSING FOAM

In order to have a healthy face wash, Benton Honest Cleansing Foam cleanses fatigued skin caused by various stress and pollution. This natural cleansing foam not only cleanses your face but further moisturizes your skin to minimize dryness of your skin. Yes, indeed this hydrates my face after wash but I cannot see a big effect on me although it did not promise a lot of benefits. I can only say that this is just your typical cleanser that removes makeup.




Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment