Friday, April 20, 2018

Let's talk about #aloevera with Stylekorean by qborero


(c)rickys-nyc

Did you know that aloe vera has an anti-aging property? Do you also know that it has a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants?

There are various forms of aloe vera products that varies from gel, mist and a lot more. I already tried both type and I must say that the effectiveness will still depend on how your skin will react. Aloe vera is good for acne treatment, hair loss problems, aging, antioxidant, as well as sunburn.

MIST TYPE



I must say that the mist type worked well for me instead of the gel one. This is much more easier for my skin to be absorbed and is not sticky at all. I can also use this as a moisturizer and setting spray in one.




GEL TYPE




To be honest I don't like gel type aloe gel because it feels sticky and tacky on my skin. I also oil-up when I am using this. But this Apieu Aloe Soothing Gel is a bit more watery than the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel. The reason also that I got this instead of the Nature Republic's. I tried both but both did not worked for me. But remember that we all have different skin types and conditions, it doesn't mean that it worked for me will work on your or not worked for me and will not work for you. I think it is still okay to try this product.



Let's KBEAUTY with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment