Thursday, April 5, 2018

Althea's Bare Essentials by qborero



Complicated skincare steps make your skin tired, so simplify and give your skin what it really needs. Infused with nourishing and hydrating ingredients from nature, our 3 step skincare is all you need to keep your skin at its most optimal and comfortable state. Don't just cover up anymore- complete your skin's makeup with bare essentials.

Contour Cleanser




Micro capsules pop with water gently but effectively exfoliate and remove impurities from the skin. Detoxify your skin and create a defined, slim face shape.

Active ingredients: Ice plant, Lemon Verbena Leaf

My thoughts: Been using this for almost two weeks now, it leaves my skin squeeky clean and refreshed. It did not cause any break outs. It's a mild cleanser which I hope in long term will make my face slimmer.
🌻

Primer Water


Keep your steps to a minimum with a 2 in 1 toner and primer. Made with patented dewdrop technology, it smoothes and evens out the skin, prepping it for the next step and leaving the skin in a youthful glow.

Active Ingredients: Snow lotus, Patented Dewdrop Technology

My thoughts: I do not like sticky primers at all, and I was so excited upon trying this. It does what it claims. It moisturizes my skin well and makes it a smoother canvas for my daily makeup routine. I highly recommend this to those who have oily-combination skin. This will not make your face oily and sticky.
🌻

Fixer Cream


Feel layers upon layers of moistures as it penetrated into the skin for up to 24 hours, giving your skin the hydration it truly needs. Keep your skin feeling fresh and looking vitalized all day.

Active ingredients: Trehalose, Green Tea, Baobab Tree

My thoughts: Personally, I really don't put a lot of creams on my face overnight because it tends to oil up a lot and then it would cause breakouts. I tried this overnight with the knowledge that my skin might be in trouble, but it did not. It is not sticky at all and won't cause me acne. I don't use it everyday, I use this thrice a week only. And I do not use this under my makeup.
🌻


Overall thoughts
If I would rate this line of products, I will rate it 9/10. I have oily combination type of skin and this works for me. I also have an acne-prone skin but it did not cause acne on my skin. I love that the primer and fixer cream does not leave a tacky feeling on my face. As for the contour cleanser, I still do not see the slimming effect that's why I cannot rate it 10/10, but I will definitely update this review when I see an effect. I think this is perfect for those who want a slimmer face without having to take a surgery. This line will make your complicate skincare simpler. You won't have to spend a lot more money on five to ten products just to achieve the 10 step korean skincare. I also want to comment about the minimalist packaging the line has. It is very simple yet elegant. This line is perfect for everyone.

You may get yours at: ph.althea.kr

Contour Cleanser for PHP 300: https://ph.althea.kr/contour-cleanser
Primer Water for PHP 550: https://ph.althea.kr/primer-water 
Fixer Cream for PHP 640: https://ph.althea.kr/fixer-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment