Friday, February 15, 2019

LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING MASK with StyleKorean by qborero



I heard so much about the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask from the beauty community. I got so intrigued that is why I head on to www.stylekorean.com to try it out.

This is one of the safest moisturizer out in the market for its ingredients that focuses more on being light and non-comedogenic. This is very hydrating, locks in moisture, and “refreshes” skin. Some of the antioxidants like ascorbyl glucoside may help brighten skin tone. If I use this at night the next morning I could literally see the effects it had on my skin. Everything just looked more plumped and hydrated. I imagine this is because all the silicones in the formula do an excellent job of locking in the skin’s water content.


According to Laneige there are 4 key points to it.

1. Purifies and revitalizes skin
Laneige’s innovative Sleep-tox™ technology purifies and revitalizes tired skin during sleep.

2. Moisturizing moisture film during nighttime
Laneige Moisture Wrap™ technology keeps skin prone to dryness moisturized during sleep and increases the absorption of active substances into skin.

3. Smoothens and soothes skin
The light gel-type formula gently soothes rough, tired skin and smoothens skin texture.
*Non-comedogenic tests completed, sensitivity panel tests conducted

4. Comforting, relaxing fragrance
Sleepscent ™ fragrance developed exclusively Laneige Water Sleeping Mask provides pleasant, comforting, relaxing effects.

This product feels very promising and it glides smoothly unto your skin. I can totally see that it can really be everyone's holy grail sleeping mask and I highly recommend it.


Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment