Sunday, February 17, 2019

COSRX Black Head Silk Finger Balls with StyleKorean by qborero



Black heads are common to everyone and we want to remove it as soon as possible. I have tried so many peel off masks but some are very harsh to the skin. I am glad I found this Cosrx Black Head Silk Finger Balls.

Cosrx Black Head Silk Finger Balls are with natural protein ceracin that is similar to human skin is contained. Ceracin minimizes loss of moist and removes unnecessary skin wastes, therefore improves skin tone. Silk finger ball makes skin clear and smooth.

Made with 100% natural silk and natural protein sericin; helps clear away tough blackheads and sebum buildup; designed to be worn on the tip of the finger and gently rubbed over impurities to remove them; convenient design for quick skin fixes.

How to use:
Soak the finger ball in lukewarm water for 2 to 3 minutes. Put softened ball on your finger and massage over desired area. Afterwards, gently wash the waste out of finger ball with water and dry the ball. Use 1 to 2 times per week. You can use each ball 2 to 3 times.

After using this I noticed that the ball removes some dirt on my nose and left it smoother but I am not a hundred percent sure it did lessen my black head right away, I am hoping with continued use it will!


Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment