Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I'm Meme Multi-lip Crayon Matte with StyleKorean by qborero


I must say that when I saw this on www.stylekorean.com, I immediately liked it! It is when you will get a 4-in-1 lippie! I got two of the shades priced at 677 pesos or about 13 USD each.

I first tried the shade RED ON MY LIPS. It has 4 shades on it, warm red, wishful red, classic red and intense red. The warm red is your typical MLBB (my-lips-but-better) red shade, on the other hand the wishful red is a bit brighter. The classic red is also a deeper warm red and the intense red has a blue undertone that will surely suit every skin tone.



On the other hand the shade ROSE ON MY LIPS is more on pink. It also has 4 shades which are warm rose, wishful rose, classic rose and intense rose. The warm rose is a baby pink lippie. The wishful rose is a brighter and warmer shade of pink. The classic rose is your typical mauve color while the classic rose is your deep and for-every-one shade of a rosy pink.

I really like the idea of this multi lip crayon because for its' size you can really used it up unlike having a larger tube which will expire if you won't use it. Also it is very handy to bring these lippies, your makeup kit will no longer be that bulky.

As for the shading, it suits every skin tone. The pigmentation is really high and it is quite long-lasting because it stains a bit. Do I recommend it? YES! I highly recommend this!

Get yours at:
RED ON MY LIPS
http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/memebox-i-m-meme-i-m-multi-lip-crayon-matte-001-red-on-my-lips/1542266425/tag/qborero


ROSE ON MY LIPS
http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/memebox-i-m-meme-i-m-multi-lip-crayon-matte-003-rose-on-my-lips/1542266500/tag/qborero

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment