Sunday, October 28, 2018

Clear Skin: Etude House Soon Jung PH 5.5 Relief Toner with StyleKorean by qborero



I suffered from acne the past months, and I really looked for a perfect combination of products to make my skin a lot better. Finally, I have tried the Kbeauty Acne box that StyleKorean has. The box contains 8 items on it but one captured my heart, the Etude House Soon Jung.


Etude House SoonJung PH 5.5 Relief Toner

Low-irritant, weakly acidic toner soothes heated skin caused by external stimulation.
After washing the face, dispense onto the palm and apply on the face in a gentle tapping motion to promote absorption into skin.
For skin prone to irritation, keep toner in the refrigerator before use or soak a cotton pad or a dry sheet with toner to use it as pack.

Ingredients
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, BETAINE, PANTHENOL, MADECASSOSIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYGLYCERIN-3, DISODIUM EDTA



Get yours at: http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/etude-house-soonjung-ph-5.5-relief-toner-180ml/1492668306/tag/qborero
I honestly love this line and I highly suggest you use this if you have troubled skin, in such a short time you will see a big difference!

Let's Kbeauty with StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment