Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Blusher with StyleKorean by qborero


Blush is commonly used for your cheeks to look more appealing and alive. It somewhat makes your face a lot looking younger and fresher. It gives you this pinkish, reddish flush on your cheeks that will result to a fuller makeup look.

I have tried this blush from Abbamart Belle Me in the Rose Gold. It has so many shades to choose form but since I am morena, I chose the coral one. It gives me a natural flush with a bit of shimmer which is perfect for summer here in the Philippines.

Do I recommend this cheap but effective blush? Ofcourse! Since it is out of stock, check out all other shades!

Get yours at: http://www.stylekorean.com/shop/abbamart-belleme-shy-smile-blusher-rose-gold/1529480409/tag/qborero


Let's Kbeauty with  StyleKorean

No comments:

Post a Comment