Saturday, February 24, 2018

What is #STYLEGENIE by qborero

STYLEGENIE
Stephanie (left), Abbie (center) & Rhijean (right)

StyleGenie was founded by Abbie Victorino and cofounded by Stephanie Oller and Rhijean Sarenas. It is a clothing and styling subscription box, the first ever in the Philippines. I am lucky enough to be one of their #styleambassadress. And I cannot wait to share to you more about #StyleGeniePh.

The mentors of StyleGenie include Ideaspace, Brain Sparks and Asian Institute of Management. It was also seen and exposed on CNN, GMA News, ABS-CBN, Bloomberg Tv Philippines, When in MNL, Business World Spark Up, and We the pvblic.


StyleGenie offers:

-Curated Clothing Boxes
-Free shipping on orders above 1000 pesos (Metro Manila)
-For orders less than 1000 pesos shipping fee for Metro Manila is 99 pesos, and 200 for provincial
-Styling
- One time replacement
-Ships nationwide
-Accepts payment thru paypal, 711 via paymaya, dragonpay and BPI.

To get 500 pesos off your purchase use the code "QUEENSTYLE500"


For more faqs, visit https://stylegenie.ph/pages/FAQ



Basic StyleGenie Box (c)qborero
My #StyleGenie Experience
I really am into fashion and into dressing up. I like to mix and match clothes, but sometimes I get too busy or it takes up so much of my time. Good thing, there is #StyleGenie. I will not be needing too much effort of thinking of what combinations should I do. They sent me the beautiful basic StyleGenie box on the photo above. Upon receiving the box I felt so great. I was so surprised for its sleek packaging and it also has a handwritten message from  my very own stylish. They take into consideration everything that I put on my #StyleGenie profile  including the measurements andthe parts of my body that I want to show-off or hide. I definitely think that the shipping fee for provincial area (Php 200) is worth it, you will get your beautiful StyleGenie box safely.



New StyleGenie Boxes
Now, StyleGenie not only offers three types of boxes but they also added the "shop by brand boxes" which include Zara (Php  2999), Uniqlo (Php 999), Forever21 (Php 999), Pull&Bear (Php 999),  Besrhka (Php 999), Cotton on (Php 999), H&M (Php 999), Sm Woman (Php 999), Robinsons Department Stores (Php 1299), Old Navy (Php 999), Dorothy Perkins (Php 999), and Mango (Php 999).

So what are you waiting for? Head on to https://stylegenie.ph/collections and pick what's best for you! Do not wait and do not hesitate. You deserve more and you deserve to feel more beautiful inside and out. You will be more confident if you know deep within your heart that you look great. So let us help you, I, as one of the #StyleGenieAmbassadress and @StyleGeniePh itself will give you the makeover you will ever need to be the best version of yourself!

Social Media links:


No comments:

Post a Comment